The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $70 for adults / $15 for students. All concerts are held at the State Theatre, 333 Oak Street in Red Bluff. Most concerts begin at 7:30 pm; the box office opens at 6:30pm.
- Fun Classical MusicThursday, September 17, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Popular Symphony MusicSaturday, October 17, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Symphony Chamber MusicSaturday, December 12, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Classical BrassThursday, January 28, 2021State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Whimsical Clarinet and AccordionTuesday, April 20, 2021State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Four-hands Jazz PianoSaturday, May 1, 2021State Theatre, Red Bluff