The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $80 for adults / $15 for students. All concerts are held at the State Theatre, 333 Oak Street in Red Bluff. Most concerts begin at 7:30 pm; the box office opens at 6:30pm.
- Classical PianoSaturday, September 24, 2022State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Vibrant World MusicThursday, November 10, 2022State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Symphony MusicSaturday, December 10, 2022State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Piano and Cello MusicTuesday, January 17, 2023State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Fresh Classic 60s MusicThursday, April 13, 2023State Theatre, Red Bluff