The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $70 for adults / $15 for students. All concerts are held at the State Theatre, 333 Oak Street in Red Bluff. Concerts begin at 7:30 pm; the box office opens at 6:30pm.
- Electro SwingThursday, October 24, 2019State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Cello InnovatorSaturday, November 9, 2019State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Christmas Symphony MusicSaturday, December 14, 2019The State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Mountain MusicSaturday, January 18, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Popular Symphony MusicSaturday, April 4, 2020The State Theatre, Red Bluff
- A Capella QuartetSaturday, April 25, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff