The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $85 for adults / $15 for students if purchased before 7/15/23. $100 after 7/15/23. All concerts are held at the State Theatre, 333 Oak Street in Red Bluff. Evening concerts begin at 7:00 pm, matinees at 2:00pm. The box office opens half-hour before each performance.
- Cello MusicWednesday, October 25, 2023State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Classical CrossoverThursday, December 21, 2023State Theatre, Red Bluff
- World Chamber JazzSunday, January 14, 2024State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Classical CrossoverSunday, March 17, 2024State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Beatles Tribute BandThursday, April 4, 2024State Theatre, Red Bluff