The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $70 for adults / $15 for students. All concerts are held at the State Theatre, 333 Oak Street in Red Bluff. Most concerts begin at 7:30 pm; the box office opens at 6:30pm.
- Classic Rock 'n RollFriday, October 15, 2021The State Theatre
- Symphony Chamber MusicSaturday, December 11, 2021State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Four-hands Jazz PianoWednesday, February 16, 2022State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Classical BrassWednesday, April 6, 2022State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Whimsical Clarinet and AccordionThursday, May 5, 2022State Theatre, Red Bluff