Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 and the restrictions, we will not be able to have LIVE concerts until at least sometime in 2021. We are taking a survey to see who would be able and interested in “Virtual Concerts”. We will be notifying you of the survey results and plans for the seasons future soon.
The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $70 for adults / $15 for students. All concerts are held at the State Theatre, 333 Oak Street in Red Bluff. Most concerts begin at 7:30 pm; the box office opens at 6:30pm.
- Fun Classical MusicThursday, September 17, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Popular Symphony MusicSaturday, October 17, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Symphony Chamber MusicSaturday, December 12, 2020State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Classical BrassThursday, January 28, 2021State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Whimsical Clarinet and AccordionTuesday, April 20, 2021State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Four-hands Jazz PianoSaturday, May 1, 2021State Theatre, Red Bluff