The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $70 for adults / $15 for students. All concerts begin at 7:30 pm; the box office opens at 6:30pm.
- FolkWednesday, October 4, 2017The State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Pop FavoritesFriday, November 10, 2017The State Theatre, Red Bluff
- SymphonySaturday, December 9, 2017The State Theatre, Red Bluff
- PianoFriday, February 2, 2018The State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Slack Key Guitar & Hawaiian MusicFriday, March 9, 2018The State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Symphony OrchestraSaturday, April 7, 2018The State Theatre
- World A CapellaSunday, April 29, 2018The State Theatre, Red Bluff