The Tehama County Community Concert Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available. Single ticket prices are $20.00 for adults & $10.00 for students under 25 living at home. Our annual membership drive takes place in May for the following season (September through May). See our Membership page for more information.
All concerts begin at 7:30 pm.
- Fiddles & Step DancingMonday, October 28, 2013State Theatre
- GuitarsWednesday, November 20, 2013State Theatre
- Classical, HolidaySaturday, December 14, 2013State Theatre
- Tap Dancing & VocalsTuesday, March 18, 2014State Theatre
- Preserving the Music of Peter, Paul and MaryTuesday, April 1, 2014State Theatre