The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available.
Single ticket prices are $30 for adults / $10 for students under 25, and may only be purchased at the box office on concert nights. Season membership prices are $70 for adults / $15 for students. All concerts are held at the State Theatre, 333 Oak Street in Red Bluff. Concerts begin at 7:30 pm; the box office opens at 6:30pm.
- Classic Rock 'n RollFriday, October 5, 2018The State Theatre
- Classical Music with ComedyThursday, November 1, 2018The State Theatre
- Christmas Symphony MusicSaturday, December 8, 2018The State Theater
- Piano and Cello MusicFriday, March 8, 2019The State Theater
- Popular Symphony MusicSaturday, March 23, 2019The State Theater
- Slick Nightclub CroonersSunday, May 19, 2019The State Theater