Click here to see our 2014-2015 season brochure.
The Tehama Concert Series is presented by the Tehama County Community Concert Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing quality live entertainment to Tehama County, California. Tickets to concerts are sold on a membership basis, although some single concert tickets are available. Single ticket prices are $30.00 for adults & $10.00 for students under 25 living at home. Our annual membership drive takes place in May for the following season (September through May). See our Membership page for more information. All concerts begin at 7:30 pm.
- Preserving the Music of Peter, Paul and MaryMonday, April 21, 2014State Theatre
- Classical Crossover / PoperaThursday, September 25, 2014State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Pianist, Classical & JazzWednesday, October 22, 2014State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Symphony OrchestraSaturday, December 13, 2014State Theatre, Red Bluff
- Brass QuintetTuesday, February 10, 2015State Theatre, Red Bluff
- "Classically Eclectic"Thursday, April 9, 2015First Church of God, Red Bluff
- TenorSaturday, May 9, 2015State Theatre, Red Bluff